Saturday 22 August 2015

Free Xbox Live Points

Xbox Live Points for Free?


 

Have you ever wondered where to get free Xbox Live points? I have 4 boy's and spend an insane amount of money on Xbox. We pay for 2 Xbox 360 Live accounts and they are always wanting to download the newest best games and movies.These cost money and lots of it. Here is my experience in finding sites that actually will reward you with Xbox points.

 
1. Where can I find Xbox Live point sites?
Many survey sites reward you with either Xbox Live points or amazon gift certificates. Just do a quick search on Google and you will find plenty.
2. How many points can I earn at one of these sites?
Some offer between $5-$10 for each action or they simply give you points that you can redeem in for these gifts.
3. How do I use them on Xbox?
They will normally send you an email with a validation code that you redeem on Xbox Live. Others may mail you a gift card with points added.
Either way you can make out pretty well with a little effort. If you just want to earn enough for your membership or if you want to earn points daily it is very possible to do it all for free. I pay out Xbox Live points on a daily basis and always honor everyones requests. I have multiple forum followers that visit my site daily and earn rewards for amazon and Xbox on a daily basis. I have paid as much out as $1000 in points in a single day.There are sites that do reward well! Mine is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment